ur company’s sheet metal-manufacturing capability is as impressive as any in the country. We specialise in CNC controlled laser-cutting and punching, pattern developments and general sheet metalwork.
Our company’s management has always been committed to invest in modern equipment at the cutting edge of technology. Our machinery is first class and with the ongoing expansion program that we have, we will be leaders of our industry well into the future. We have expanded our workshops to cater for increased future production and the latest technological advances.
The purchase and commissioning of these machines further highlights Langford’s commitment to providing its valued customers with the benefits of access to the latest in world technology. In addition, Langford Metal Industries’ Quality Assurance Program meets the requirements of ISO-9001 accreditation.
Our company offers a range of services including:
- Sophisticated laser cutting of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium up to 20mm thick
- Computerised hole punching using Strippit multi-hole punching machines
- Welding equipment of every description
- Robot welding
- Pattern developments
- Construction of stainless steel tanks
- Press brake bending up to 4m long into any shape required
- Guillotining to a mild steel thickness of 10 mm x 4 m long
- On-site sandblasting, powder coating and spray painting
- Electro polishing
- Construction of any other sheet metal process and product